Recognized partner in the field of galvanizing
The quality of business, environmental protection and assurance of occupational health and safety is planned, applied and checked in all areas of work. We are committed to all stakeholders in order to significantly improve the quality of life of our employees, their families, and members of the local community in which we work.
The processes established in accordance with the requirements of the quality management system ISO 9001, environmental management system ISO 14001 and occupational health and safety management system OHSAS 18001, guarantee continuous improvement of:
– quality of products and processes,
– relationships with suppliers and customers,
– environmental impact, with a reduction in the impact of discharging pollutants in waste water, waste generation and consumption of energy generating products,
– conditions through investments into facilities and equipment,
– informing, training and communication,
– awareness of the significance of danger, in order to prevent possible accidents,
– protection of staff, contractors and visitors from accidents,
– management system development with the involvement of associates.
The greatest measure of our success is meeting the needs and expectations of our customers.
2. Achieving our own goals
In our company we want to realize the goals set by annual and long-term business plans, through balanced and continuously controlled growth of the company.
3. Efficient management
We maintain, control and continuously improve the management system in accordance with relevant internationally recognized standards.
4. Taking care of the environment
We respect the valid regulations and other requirements to which the organization subscribes, associated with distinctive environmental protection aspects, which we prove by possessing the Integrated Permit (IPPC) for the process of hot-dip galvanizing by immersion.
5. Continuous improvement
We encourage our suppliers and customers to continuously improve the execution of quality requirements, environmental protection and and assurance of occupational health and safety.